DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO START LOAN PROCESS
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO START THE LOAN PROCESS
1. If employed:
- A) Last 2 years W-2’s or 1099’s
- B) Last 2 years tax returns
- C) Current paycheck stubs covering one month
2. If self-employed: If you file a Schedule “C” or “K-1” in tax returns;
- A) Last two years tax returns, (1120, 1120S, or 1065)
- B) Current profit/loss statement,
- C) Copy of business license, and /or professional license.
3. Last 2 months bank statements on all checking, savings, and/ or investment accounts, all pages please.
4. Copy of current homeowner’s insurance policy, or name and number of new insurance agent for all properties currently owned.
5. Copy of driver’s license and social security card.
6. Copy of divorce decree, if applicable.
7. A written explanation for all derogatory credit, including collections, charge-offs, bankruptcies, foreclosures, judgments, and tax liens, if applicable.
8. Mortgage statement, tax statement, and HOA statement for all properties currently owned.
9. Copy of Purchase Agreement of the property being purchased, if applicable.